September 5, 2010

iLearn

i am really awed and filled with my highest gratitude to God that every single morning, i am still alive. really, i am. if you must know, the fact that my asthma now has the slimmest chance of  getting cured entirely had taught me not to live my life, wasted. i have been constantly reminding myself to live my life the fullest and mostly, no regrets. i am tired of walking way with so many regrets that persistently haunts me. hence, few months ago, I have decided to take hold of my life. And with God, everything seems so easy :)

if you love someone, show it. hence, i do. and when i say i do, it doesn't mean that i display an entire scenery of public display affection for the world to see. what i meant was, if you love someone or if you care for someone, show and prove it to them. loving was never a crime, even if it involves a broken heart. loving is a gift and to be loved is of course, true happiness. show that person that you care for 'em and that you love 'em. everyone loves to be loved, so love 'em. stop wasting your emotions and feelings judging someone and criticizing them. even if that someone is a cold-hearted, bitter, ignorant person, love 'em. it is people like them that haven't realize how warm a genuine love can feels that they have built a wall, shielding themselves away from the world and developed that cold personality. the colder someone is, the warmer you should become. people needs to know that there are still people who care for them and love them. and the only way for them to find out is, through your actions and your words. prove it, show it, say it.

i am not asking you to force yourself to 'love' someone. do it a step at a time. forgive yourself and the people around you. stop judging em, but rather accept who they are and what they have to offer. a genuine true love, doesn't expects. they honestly give, they honestly love. and all this is because they  sincerely want to. 

at least i know it's because i want to.
:)

i am learning and trying to be the best of a person i can be everyday. i learn to listen instead of hearing, i learn to understand instead of seeing, i learn to accept instead of judging.

i really do not want my life to end without giving, loving, helping, learning & understanding our own species. who else would love if its not us human? i really care and love 'em all; from my family to mr.sangkar who works at the digital store :)

every morning I wake up feeling grateful and blessed with what I have, where I am, and the great people I met in my life.
 
pastor's words can never be any more true.
always learn to love without demanding and forgive without expecting.

this is only half of the crazy bunch

1 comment: