August 29, 2010

suffocate v.2

i am down with fever, flu, sore throat, and cough. worst still, my asthma came back again. i knew my asthma came back because i started sweating cold sweats and often pant rapidly each time i climbed up that flight of stairs. my lips cracked and i look like i haven't been sleeping at all. because every night, i am barely breathing.

this shucks. like totally. and its humiliating. fortunately, no one actually takes my blog seriously and i definitely feel comfortable telling it to someone, well whoever you may be, why hello there :) my fellow existing friends who still read this blog, don't worry lah. chill chill nie k. haha. anyways, of course my mom was worried sick about me and my condition. i face breathing difficulties and i experience suffocation. of course, i am scared! every night,i wonder will i make it till morning comes? will i be able to sustain myself that long? i will never stop coughing. i breathe harder than anyone else. and when i can't breathe anymore, i use my inhaler. and if the inhaler doesn't work, i'll be admitted to the hospital.

so what, life still goes on. not like if i mourn and wept myself to bed every night, i'll get better. if im awake the next day, i thank God & the best i can do is to live that day to the fullest, & of course finished up that pile of joyful assignments. blergh. *stares*
 
well, even if i doesn't make it the next day, at least i know i die trying (wah, that line so cheesy) & i love God, my family, my best friends, my friends, my church, my cell members, my pastor, my dog, my...

aiyo, don't worry la.
Chill k. haha.

2 comments:

  1. very funny. YOU BETTER JAGA AND MAKE SURE THERE'S SOMEONE KEEPING TABS ON YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i didn't you that you have a blogspot until like, days ago. HAHA. and i certainly dunno that you were going through this that time! omg. haha. ok i know you must be saying "chill la kay" over there so, update me yaa!!! (: will try my best to stick myself to this blog. LOL, love ya (:

    ReplyDelete