March 27, 2009

We like running in the rain, don't we?

I finally met a man-made-bitch.
Hahahaha.

Very rough week. Yet doing good, absorbing it like a grown up women. Handling things like a grown up does. Thinking more like an adult and admitting mistakes like how adult does.

Outing with the 23 years old lads on Wednesday was fun. Went out that night although I had a pile of untouched assignments, and presentation the next day. Not to forget, I was sick, and is still sick, I got worst actually. I lost my voice and I sounded like a Donald Duck. And Raffy laughed at me for laughing because I sounded really weird.evil

Raffy: Don't laugh lar. Dam funny weh. Seriously, don't.

Dionne: Yen! You really sound like a duck!!! HAHAHA

I know. Teruk kan my kawan.

Back to the outing. I told Hunter my address when he texted me for it. He got lost although he was superbly familiar with the area. And he was calling me for familiar landmarks with his brand new iPhone which has tonnes of pictures of hot girls.LIKE TONNES.

Is it Cosway there and the 7 eleven..
What Cosway. Turn in if you saw the restoran lar. Abirami. ABIRAMI.
Har. what. I saw Cosway. No Abirami wor..

I tell you. Abirami Restuarant is located right below Cosway. He saw Cosway but not Abirami. I don't know Cosway, and he don't know Abirami. That's why.
I know, we are lame like that smile

And then when he reached, he said;
You said 4M. It's 6M larr your house.
NOOO.. Read your message. I said 6M larh
.

*reads* Oh yaaaaa.
mad

iPhone got so large screen also no use I tell you, for people like him that is.mrgreen

Poor Rachel who couldn't join us. Joined Soon Han and Eng Tien at Murni. Hunter is such a dooshbag I tell you. He thought that I was that ulu that I didn't know where/what Murni is. In your face Hunter! Hah. razz Oh. Soon Han went there right after work and I tell you, he looked so cute with his formal attire. So we talked and talked, and then I realise that Eng Tien's house is just one row below from mine eek

You know, who could have guess that, 23 years old working dudes could be so lame? :) Soon Han especially, his lame-ness ia beyond comparable. Hunter being Hunter, would sing or beat-box when we're talking. Eng Tien, apparently was the bully victim for Hunter and Soon Han. Lol.
Oh, Soon Han named his car Alice, you know.
Was a fun night. I slept really that night. 2-ish I think, when I had presentation the next day and had to drive back to Taiping after my badminton sessions with the gang, and my outing with the oh-so-lame&stinky Michelle. Hahaha lol
Both of us had the funniest and strangest chemistry and liking for things ever. In a good way that is.

OMG. I tell you, the ScottyHottyYummy studies in my campus. HAHAHAHAH mrgreen

*****

Don't pretend that you kn
ow me.
Seriously, don't.
Because you really don't exclaim

4 comments:

  1. in the midst of all the dramas and the assignments, and me getting sick, this part really made me feel like I had a life huh? :)

    LOL.
    but that night was totaly awesome lah =D And you are always the first to drop me comment each time i blogged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of sucks. But I am absorbing it well (: I grow up. Haha

    ReplyDelete