March 29, 2009

For one moment, I was convinced that I was not in Taiping



The day where Taiping drivers actually experience bumper to bumper crawl.

Yea. I felt that I was in USJ or something.
Taiping, massive traffic jam.
???? eek
Hello, those two phrases don't go together okay.
I have never, in my history of residing in Taiping, experienced a ride out to the town, which took approximately 1 and a half hour.



You see, in order to reach the town, the journey from my house usually takes only 5-10 minutes.
Today, it was not.
We left the house at 11.45, but we only reached the town at 1.00p.m.
All the roads were blocked leaving us inaccessible to town and the overflowing cars just made the situation worst.
Dam chun-ted right.
Thanks to the Perak by-election campaign that is and also the Cheng Beng festival.
No, wait. I still blame the by-election campaign.mad
I swear I was so impatient at that time that I wanted to wallap all those supporters and campaigners. And also all the overweight police officers there evil
All the parties's supporters were so semangat. Flags and posters were everywhere.
Mat Rempits were also there with their semangat yang berkobar-kobar.
They were rempit-ing with either BN flags or the Opposition flags.



OH, latest strategy, printed masks of the representated leader, wear it & walked around with it. Like those children Ultraman mask, now we have the BN and the Opposition version too. I know, people gets so creative these days mrgreen



PKR's even have those mini-umbrellas for their people okay.
biggrin

However, thanks to this massive traffic jam, I am finally able to witness the efficiency of Taiping's traffic police officers.
Never in my life, I had seen so many traffic police officers on duty in Taiping.
lol



THREE traffic police officers handling a motorcycle and a car.
TERROR, kan? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment