April 3, 2009

Bass overload; They got that boom boom pow

The main characters for this week are:


Su Lin


Akil Yunus

Shots for badminton sessions: Courtesy of
  • Boon
  • and his DSLR.


    Badminton sessions with the boys for the past two weeks were excitingly sweaty and fun.


    I enjoy trashing Justin's ass every week <span class=


    Boon never fails to entertain me whenever he return my stroke.


    And how Michelle would make exaggerative audio effects whenever she misses the shuttlecock.

    This week badminton session was slightly different.
    Why so?
    Rocket-shooting level of testosterone I must say <span class=
    Michelle and I has the opportunity to gaze at other guys as they stroked and smashed the shuttlecock with full force and style :)

    Also, highlight of this week would be my oh-so-beloved kekanda 20th birthday,Akil Yunus :)cool
    What happened was:
    On the 1st of April, Michelle and I conned Akil by telling him that we need to talk to him badly over certain personal issues.
    A date between Akil and us was set;
    Time:9.30 p.m. Location: Mentari Court
    Michelle and I wrapped his present (a long-sleeve top), wrote him a card, and presented him a mango.
    Yes. A mango.



    <span class=
    When Akil was walking towards my car, he looked so focused because he seriously thought that we girls were in deep trouble.
    And then out of no where,we screamed;
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY AKIL!!!!
    Akil was literally shocked and very much overwhelmed.
    He didn't expect us to surprise him on the 1st of April because he will only turn 20 on the 3rd of April :)
    He thanked us with a sincere tight hug and a wide smile on his face.
    Love you Sunshine



    smile

    Besides that, Su Lin and I managed to met up and catch up with each other.
    We exchange stories and share about the happenings in our life.
    We headed to Secret Recipe because she wanted cake for lunch.
    Can you believe her?
    Cake, for lunch.
    eek
    She ordered,


    Carrot slice


    & high-fibre cheese cake.
    In the end, she was unable to finish her carrot slice.LOL.
    <span class=


    2 comments:

    1. sorry la. previously my html ada problem :) eh miss. you owe me a meal :D

      ReplyDelete