March 13, 2009

I know it will because you told me so.

So Miss Jenny our IPD lecturer wants us to start a blog. A serious, educational blog It's part of our grades you see.
Hmm, so what shall I name blog?
Since this blog title is Why so serious? :), maybe I should name that Why not be serious! :(
Or... ideas anyone?

Assignments sedang melimpah-limpah already. Tension sudah boleh dirasai sehingga ke hujung rambut. And I am still here lingering my butt off, busy doing nothing. and OH great news, Congratulations to both Adrian and John for scoring excellently in their STPM (: Sooo proud of you all lah!! :D Not forgetting, my brother who scored straight A's in his SPM as well. Make us proud, Jason :)

I told you I lost my phone right. And here I am, announcing you to the arrival of my new phone. The Nokia 6500. And I feel awfully guilty for owning that piece of device. In fact, I have to secure and guard this phone even ore carefully now since that incident happened. And if you know me, you would know that it's a tough task in order to ease me out of my extremely high tendency of feeling guilty over everything. Sigh.

Yesterday afternoon, right after our last class of the day ended, I made Justin and Edmund help me pack goody bags for the NAPEI and FACON fair. I told them it's only for an hour, but we only end four hours later. Yes, I forced Justin to help me out although he vowed to himself that he wanted to go home and have a good 24 hours of sleep because he rarely slept the day before due to our summary reading test and also thanks to the M.U match. He wore his M.U jersey to class okay. Swt. Edmund, Justin and I were stuck in the office packing 540 goody bags. The highlight for that whole agenda was how Edmund and Justin kept saying that they wanted to fart. Well, this is what happens when you are with boys.



.... we were in the library giggling with each other as our eyes gazing at him :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL. Why not so serious?

    congrats to jason again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. let's all be serious here.
    seriously, i think why so serious is a seriously serious name. it is way way more serious than any otehr unserious names. so let's stick to the serious joker late heath ledger and be as serious as possible. so seriosuly, stick to why so serious!


    HAHAHHAHAH!!!
    congrats to your brother too :)

    ReplyDelete