March 6, 2009

Put her record on

I adore her from the moment she stepped into the audition room. She is the only one which really stands out from my memory. And she is so adorable. I hope she got chosen amongst the wildcard contestant though. Her voice is unique and she definitely got the looks :) In my opinion, she has the whole package!


Megan Crockey

I actually feel that all the wildcard contestants have more potential and talent for this year American Idol competition.
For example, Anoop Desai and Von Smith :)
Argh. I want Megan :D


OH. You know, Her name is actually April Alexis Siow. Not Suzanne. Haha

2 comments:

  1. She pretty and quirky. like that tattoo on her...it shudnt be there, but it is and it rocks...maybe i shud do the same...lalala...

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO DO LA. You already pierced your brows before. What;s left to do except tattoos right. Haha. Do la tattoo of your girlfriend ker aper. Since Megans's one is about her daughter. lol

    ReplyDelete