March 5, 2009

Miss April

Every part of my body is aching all over because of April Siow. Yeah, her name is really April Siow, April Suzanne Siow (: She is one hell of a torturer. She may look tiny, adorable and cute, and you just want to squeeze her each time you see her. But, trust me, looks can be deceiving. My trip to the gym used to be hunting and drooling over zee hot guys now had turn into a trip of horror. Thanks to Miss April. You see what April did was, she would initially say ' Yen, do ten times alright", and when you finally reaches the tenth time, she would go ' give me five more, five more, don't stop'.. That was when I would silently curse her. The chest and shoulder la, bicep tricep lar, hamstrings la, abs is.the.worst i tell chu. Every part of my body now feels like a piece of rusty screw which would fall of any moment from now. Credits all goes to April. Haha.

But I know, it's for the best (:
She is like the smallest and most muscular person girl I had ever witness in my life.
Salute gilerr.

Only one class with Miss Ursha today, it's Global Societies. And that two hours was enough to torment, shock and scare us for the rest of this semester. And then all of the sudden, she started asking questions to the class.

She goes;
Evonne. Is there a Evonne in the class? What is global society made up of?
-evonne answers-

Then out of no where she goes,
Stephanie?! What is global society made up of?

And me, who was fooling around at the back of the class jumped put of my sit when I heard my name being called. I went blank for a while, and tried to recall her question, while Wei was dozing off again at the back of the class.

........
-Stephanie answers-

Fuh. Fortunately, my answers given were adequate enough. Save, again :D

I sometimes wonder how the hell did we still manage to get results which is satisfactory or sometimes, even higher than our satisfaction when we talk, sleep and talk even more during lectures and tutorials and like sitting at the back of the class. I seriously ponder on that a lot. Nehh, same goes to Leonard and my other classmates. He can finish a 1500 words assignment in less than 24 hours and still get such high marks. What is this world even made of larh.
Sigh.

Oh. Happy 21st Justin. Grow up Konny :) Body also doesn't look 21 years also, at least made your brain look like one. Lol.

I'm so sleepy and it's only 6.37p.m. I stink too because I am too lazy to bath, because my leg is still aching hence I cannot walk up the stairs to bath because of the training just now because April Siow gave me such heavy weights.
And I had to go out again at 10p.m.
I better be energetic and pumped up for tonight.
MOS.

1 comment: