March 4, 2009

Definitely a series of unforunate events, but with a twist of my hearthrobe :)

Do you know, my bodypump trainer is superrrr cute. He has a baby face, fair but rosy cheeks, scruffy hair, not so bulky and the way he speaks is so.... *melts* :) Nolah, I don't attend his class just because he's the instructor. Obviously not! :P

So the second semester of my degree programme kick-started today. So far so good (: Most of them had new hairstyles (including mua - but they said I look like Aunty wtf), some got fairer, some thinner and prettier. Also stylo-mylo :) It is somewhat feels good to be in class again, but after the first few minutes, most of us were yawning our asses off during lectures and gasped away when lecturers propsoed the assignments and tasks for the rest of the semester. Worst class was the 2pm class. Wei's and my head hit the chair hard for a couple of times because we were snoozing when she was busy explaining about Media Literacy. Oh wait, Peter was dozing off too. Haha. Tomorrow's subject is Global Societies. We'll see what tomorrow offers, yea?

I bet some off you heard that I lost my handphone, right.. It is indeed true : (
I, Yen had lost my uttmostly beloved Nokia 6267 who had served me for two years. He had been nothing but a loyal, and durable mobile phone, he snaps images for me to post pictures in my blog, he textes whenever I need someone to talk to, he whispers whenever I want to hear the sweet sound of comfort and serenity. Wow, talking about dramqueen, eh. Hah. I am using my Digi number, (yes sorry my fairfully Maxis friends) which is associated with to my extremely tua Sony Erricson whose most high-tech function is the infared. So the cool right. The third month of the year has not treating me kindly lar, help. . .

Effing larh. No Nokia 6267, no pictures to post. Or else I would be posting pictures of Wei and I made a candle out of paper, how Wei flung the 'birthday cake & presents' just right before we hand it to them bithday boys, and how Konny blow his paper-made candle. I know, it's lame. Wei and I cannot help it larrrh. We are so lame that we would wait at McDonalds at 11.30a.m. till it was 12pm so that we could enjoy the RM 5.95 McValue Lunch, but no, because when the clock striked 12pm, we left McD and headed to The Chicken Rice shop. The upside of that was, there was no one when we walked in, therefore the cook was generous enough to chop the extra piece of chicken for us, gives us more soup, more bean sprouts, more rice, and even more soy sauce. One word, SATISFACTION. :D

A lot had been dorwning me off too. I had been like a switch, emotionally on and off. Sigh
But I know things will flow smoothly as times passes. I know it will :)

Oh, Wei lost her handphone too today. I know, heart-wrenching right.
Why oh why do the both of us had to be in such drenched misfortunate events??
*kneel down with palms covering the face*
Hah. The dramarama again lol :)

Yorh. No pictures. * bangs head on tables*


No comments:

Post a Comment