August 11, 2008

It's geting closer now

Stepping into degree is a total 360 degree change for me.
Oh well, foundation is wayyyyyyy easier.
I miss foundation :(
Piled up assignments; as usual. Just that it's superbly tougher this time.
The pressure and burden to strive and be as perfect and flawless as possible rise again.
Cost of living is shooting up and I'm broke.
I'm feeling guilty all the time.
I want to go home so that I can run away from all these madness.
Seriously, I don't know how my friends are able to do it and cope up with it.
I'm constantly thinking about my family.
The air here is terrible, my asthma is gradually coming back.
I need to perform well for my parents. I can feel the pressure again.
Why do the price of oil had to rise? Or else I'll be able to go back to Taiping every weekend.
I know, I'm still acting all immature-ish. =(

And, HAPPY BIRHTDAY RACHEL GOMEZ :D



Stay cute, hot, and sexay.
Keep that booty shaking.
And good luck in your new semester!!!
Sorry there's no surrrprise party from me this year :(
Love you, Gomez (:

2 comments:

  1. thanx yenn for the special post.=)
    btw, i feel exactly the same as u...so dun worry, we're all in the same boat....life sucks! especially in kl...haha.

    ReplyDelete