August 17, 2008

It's not wrong

You had probably read gazzilions of my post saying that I terribly miss my family and etc.
YES, I DO. all the time.
And my point is, WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT?
Okay, maybe it sounded like I'm homesick although it had been a year living in this hellhole.
Mind you people, I am not homesick okay.
But yet again, it depends on how you define homesickness.
In the sepetnie dictionary, I'm not.
I just like going back to Taiping and be with my family.
I am close to them, like a pair of chopsticks.
I can live on my own and I do not sob to bed anymore, like how I used to back when I first step into college world.
Going back to Taiping constantly meant homesickness??

Guess what, I might even make a trip home every week since I do not have classes on Friday for this semester.
Boo ya! =D
I am totally fine living on my own here.Although I am a daughter who loves being spoiled by her wonderful parents :] I can still be independent. I'm a survivor okay.
And, I just happen to love being around my family and places where things are cheap.
Taiping! :D
So yeah, according to bla bla bla, I'm homesick.
As long as I know I'm not.
Whatever (:


gREAT. Chong Wei''s match with Lin Dan is on today and I am stuck in this hellhole.
Me, being a completely sport addict will miss this ultimate highlight of the Olympic.
I still remember watching those badminton matches with my family. It's like a family activity on its own.
Family members gathered around the television set cheering and commenting on every move the players made, cursing and screaming on any of the penalties and fouls.

And now, here am I, imagining myself in a living room with my family, watching my imaginary television set.

9 comments:

  1. it's okay yen. I suggest u go to a mamak with ur buddies. There sure got air live wan and everyone's cheering for chong wei so u'll be in a very 'yit lau' atmosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. My gang over here are not into sports. how saddening. and going to mama along would make it even more devastating. I can't believe i'm going to miss the highlight of the event. arrgh. regretted that i came home early.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yesss, taiping's the best!!!! let them people say what they wanna say...btw, the chong wei match was sooooo saddening...=( but then i do salute chong wei for being the only msian to stand on the podium.=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello hello...
    i am into sports la ok...
    apa la u.. i a m the sporty fella and we are one gang!! nyahahha.... =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES. Except youuuuuu ione ione. haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. im not homesick but i do miss taiping. i want siang malam food, cheap cheap wan tan mee and cendol. gosh, i miss taiping food to be exact :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWWWW ah wei. Taiping do has cheap yet delicious food huh. come back come back!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nothing wrong la
    if anu1 tell u its wrng, punch them!
    haha

    ReplyDelete