August 4, 2008

Happy 19th Even



HAPPY 19TH LEOW EVEN!!!!
You Are Terribly Miss by Me :/

You have been;
a great friend
a great tutor
a great artist
a great runner
a great listener
soon to be great nurse (:
great in bed? lols. :D

ANYWAYS, hope you're enjoying your birthday wherever you are.
We're sorry that we couldn't prepare those surprise party like how we used to.
:)
Love you Vennie darling.


Degree is so freagging scaaarryyy.
My heart was thumping and pounding after the first class.
What if I could not meet up with the lecturer's expectations?
What if I could not even complete the first assignment?
What if I fail my first semester and have to further burden my parents with the costly fees by staying back?
What if what if what if...OMG. :(

2 comments:

  1. hello. the even pic was cute. and dun tensionla. i've been there, done that. My first year is over, my bad results are over or improving, i hope..so dun worry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooi, you are always the one supporting me through my toughest moment. although sometimes you are far away from me. thanks (:

    ReplyDelete