August 30, 2008

I wed.

Tonight, I was overpowered with my lovey dovey feeling.
A huge sigh, signifying contentment gushed out from me.
I was feeling all lovey dovey, squishy mushy. I just love them too much (:
Unfortunately, my sweet sweet love was not shared with all of them.
Some even chose to turn their head away from it.
How devastating.
Don't get me wrong, it's not that I did not enjoyed myself, I did indeed.
Just that, something was missing. And something was not right.
Sigh. Sometimes, I ponder am I being a completely faceless jerk after all??

Or, am I thinking too much?
Sweat'.


Oh. Lei and I exchanged wedding rings tonight. Yes, It's official. Haha.
We were married under the moonlight, not literally exchanging rings, but we exchange char kueh teow.
HAHA.
Thus, 31st August is our anniversary :D

Still, t'was a great night celebrating the nation's independence day.

I miss them already.
And I meant it in my every single of my I miss you :] phrases.

1 comment:

  1. ish. Apa ni. haha. not faceless jerk. Just a jerkless face.

    ReplyDelete