August 31, 2008

Merdeka celebration with my sayangs :)


picture edited by John (:

It's 2.30 a.m.
Here I am, blogging instead of lying on my hard stiffed matress, sleeping.
I am insomniac people. No kidding.

Fetched Sulin and headed to Lei's house at approximately 12.15 p.m. The three of us did the usual catching up :D Later, Eugene came. Coincidentally, all of us wore black, except Su Lin. She was orange :/ Sweat lah you Sulin.

And then, all of us hopped in to the white beautiful myvi *smiles* to go and fetch John before we proceeded to the newly launched Taiping Central.

Sadly, May Ling couldn't join us :/

Yes people. Now Taiping actually had Starbucks, Sushi King and Kenny Rogers.
So as a Taiping-ite, they usually go WHOAHHHHHH/ FUYOHHHHHH :O
But then, again as a Taiping-ite,
SO EXPENSIVEEEEEE. :|

That is a typical Taiping-ite :)
Sweat. L-O-L.

Still, nothing beat the good old siang malam where a cup of coffee/tea only cost Rm1.
And it taste like heaven :))

Taiping Central was like a higher-class version of the Taiping pasar malam. I know. I am so evil, condemning the fresh block which just opened like 12 hours ago. BUT IT'S TRUE LA.

Oh yea, so we strolled and walked around Taiping Central (since its NEW right), enjoying each other presence.
Then, we headed for lunch at Tesco.
I fed each and every of them a mouthful of my toast.
And I want to do that again =D

AWWWW :) I love my sayangs lah. Its so hard to not love them.

Then, it started to drizzle. We ran hand in hand to the car.
The oh-so-common cam-whoring session began at Lei's house.
And now, as the oh-so-common-thing-to-do-when-you-have-a-blog, is to post up the pictures.
So people, here you go,
a few pictures of my sayangs :]












Till we meet again :]

2 comments:

  1. siape ambil punya gambar? =) sayang hang juga!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.eh the pictures with me in them are the nicest la!
    :))))

    ReplyDelete