August 24, 2008

Bye bye China, Hello London :]



Great. Here I am again, stuck in Mentari, with no television.
What's worst is that there are a pile of rubbish in the house, where the foul smell will soon start to fabricate the air.
The Olympic 2008 closing ceremony is on now, and the whole world is watching it, while I'm here IMAGINING that I am watching the ceremony, as I stared onto my lagg-ish laptop.
How excruciating.
The loaded pile of assignments are untouched, leaving me with hormones that arouses my stress level.
I want to watch Olympics, and its ceremony. :(
The assignments I'm loaded with leave me insufficient time to exercise, dream, stare into space, even sleep.
I want to watch Olympic, and its ceremony.
As irony as it may sound, I can still waste my time blogging, when here I am, complaining that I need more time.
Get a life Steph. =.="
Okay. I'm going to get myself started with my assignments now.
First presentation for this semester is this Thursday. Excited yet nervous.
Nahh. I love presentation (:
See you.

Mom, Dad, if you're reading,
you know I always love you ;]


p/s: I won a Alicia Keys CD from Mix FM last week :D

4 comments:

  1. at least u won something. i never. and got repeat on astro wan ma..go back next week and watch the replay..i never get to see the opening also..

    ReplyDelete
  2. EH. Opening got repeat also la. Watch it la.Last week there were so many repeats okay. I want to go back too, but I dont think there's ticket to return. Sigh :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think some bus company can book tickets online le. or u naik train balik taiping la.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL. train. good idea, but train ride is errr..deadly.yeah, that's a right word. Haha.

    I knowwwwww. Elaine is going back this week! :D

    ReplyDelete