July 5, 2008

It felt so wrong, it felt so right


-----
Finals starting in erm, 48 hours.

Have I been reading/studying?
No.

Have I been
trying to study?
No.

What have I been doing then?
Eat, eat, and
more eating. Who can resist Taiping so-the-very cheap&delicious food? definitely not me.

And what I am still still doing here, blogging when finals is like erm 47.9 hours left?
L.A.Z.Y.

What should I expect from this?
Excessive fats & unsatisfying results which will lead me to mourning and crying and constant reminder of myself that there's no use crying over spill milk.

Updates: I weighed and I have gained an EXtra of _ _ _ kg's. :(
Self fulfilling prophecy: It's okay. I rather be fat than to be diagnose with AIDS/HIV. =D

Tuning in & very addicted to Kate Perry- I Kissed A Girl
& Moral is so-the-boring. URRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. we need to use "so-the" in this blog...
    hahah...
    well well well...
    i just wanna say that i so the in love with the photo...
    hehehe...
    i will pass to u the rest tomorrow so u can start posting our so the gila gila photos... =)

    ReplyDelete