June 30, 2008

Jump In



*LOUD SIGH*. Finally, it's over. No words can explain how relief I feel right now.
Been sleeping only for 3 hours for the past 48 hours. Yes, thanks to the editing and production of the sitcom.
It drove Leonard and I crazy. Yet, what's saddening was only a few of us got the credits and attention. I so hate it when this happen. So-the-unfair okay.
Just because our exhaustion and fatigueness aren't portrayed on our faces, you tend to believe that we take it easy. Mind you, we are not.
ANYWAY, the sitcom our group produced was ermm.. not bad actually. :)
We did our best though. Although proper recognitions weren't proposed to us.
And no, I changed my mind about uploading the sitcom up for you people.
cannot cannot! =D

And you know how annoying it is when it was your group's turn to preview their production, and ended up some just choose not to pay their full attention to it?
I think that was rather rude and immoral though. Imagine if that was yours and I'm doing that.
So yeah, have that thought people.

Despite that, most of my time, I questioned what wrong I've committed as I tried to fit in.
All you left me with was a thread as I was left hanging by it.

You know how irony is it when most lecturer/educator you met will always say they do not have this special thing for smart/pretty students?
Oh well. From what I see/experience believe in, only 10% of them speaks of the truth.
I mean come on, sometimes it's really obvious.. I meant based from their actions and all.
Urgh, this just sickens me lah.
Latest updates:
1."so-the-very" is the in word.
2. ate too much ketchup and still haven't got sick of it.
3. plans to come up with a Ketchup society with Evonne and worship all great tomatoes and ketchups
4. chewing on too much candies as well. the sour one. I know, unhealthy.
5. Britney Sepet broke up with here boyfriend names Karri bin Pap. =D
6. Finals =(

-Will wait for Dionne to send me those pictures she took with her new DSLR (:, then I'll post them up.

Till then, Sepetnie signing off :]

3 comments:

  1. To the author of this blog,I appreciate your effort in this topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear yen...
    i know how bad we really should feel after what happened to us.. really damn sad lor.. tak sangka they will do that to us right??? well, it's already over la.. we should get over it k... after all, we've done our best aite... that's good enough... =)

    ReplyDelete