June 24, 2008

Happy 17th

It's your day today.
After today, you can officially register for driving lessons and then soon, you'll be driving.
Oh. How fast you grew.You were the chubby, cheeky boy I use to bully and my faithful playmate.
Despite the times that you strangle my teddy bear and rip off my doll's head of course.
You might be younger, yet I look high upon you.
As the quiet and timid one, you never fail to stand up for me and offer me your protection.
Verbally, unpleasant words might had slipped while I was on the verge of exploding your head. But you know... *angelic smile* teeheee.

Have a Happy 17th Birthday Jason Lew.
May all your wishes and dreams come true.

p/s: I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you, but at least I got you something earlier right? *smiles*

Updates:
1. Assignment almost done.
2. Sitcom 1/4 done.
3. Finals is two weeks away.
4. I have insomnia.
5. I've been eating too much! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment