June 21, 2008

Can you feel my world?

I just hogged down two buns from Breadstory. It was not satisfying. Don't get me wrong, not that I'm still hungry, I am indeed very full. It's just that the bun didn't turn out to be what I expected.
Knowing that I paid Rm 6.60 for both of the buns, it's rather disappointing ain't it when the food you purchased is just so...ordinary. Even bread has their brands. What about people? We shall be "brand" some day. Who knows?

Great.Speaking of buns and bread, I love bread and pastry so much, I can really hog down a whole loaf of bread. LOL.
Now you know why all the hard work in gym doesn't pay off. It's the bloody carbs and my bloody greed.
And due to stress, I've been constantly eating 'asam', shoving my hand into the container which is loaded with cookies and cereals and... nibbling ketchup packets. I love ketchup. I can really really eat ketchup.Oh did I tell you I love ketchup? haha.
I know. It's very unhealthy and it adds up on the calories. So sad right. :(
Argh.Someone please take the cookie jar away from me please. Because I kept stealing those cookies :|

Yes. I feel fat each time I open my mouth and chew those sinful food.
Oh wait, correction I feel fat all the time :)
It's a female nature for girls to keep on saying that they are fat. COME ON. Even the skinniest girl in the world would say they have this fat in their bla bla part of their body.
Ok.maybe not all skinny girls.but MOST, mind you.

I was having deep thoughts the other day about...food. :D
I know. How dumb. -.-"
Some are willing to spend so much on food, but in the end, you flushed it down. I mean, come on.
It's like flushing down cash.
Just for the sake of tasting how delicious it is, some are wiling to spend.
Sadly, I am one of them.
It's bizarre ain't it that some food is so expensive, that after keeping it in your body for 12 hours, you end up flushing it down the beautiful round toilet bowl.
Sigh. Oh well. That's how the world works.
Yet, nothing is greater than the love of food.

All these overdosed of snacks, assignments leads me to my fixation, Lee Hom.
Due to stress, I turned to him or either eat to de-stress.
but eating make me feel even worst after that.
Changed my Alvin&the Chipmunks wallpaper to LeeHom wallpaper.
The only hits that are playing is LeeHom's.
The only hot guy I notice is LeeHom.
I'm all LeeHom-ish.
It's the stress fault.Stupiak stress.

4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure you'll get even fatter if you come to aus.their pastry is better than the ones in m'sia,in my opinion though,cuz it makes me who doesn't really love pastry person into someone who likes it a lot right now..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. stop talking bout being FAT la... how to convince u that u are NOT FAT at all arr??? ADOI!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree..bread and pastry is delicious, tantalizing...mouth-watering, scrumptious, tempting...yummyyyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete