July 6, 2008

I know, it's wrong, wrong, wrong.





Finals commencing in --- 36 hours.

I slept. eat. slept. read blogs. surf the web. online. eat again. read, and then fell asleep.
I have a very short level of concentration. Unlike my classmates who have like 124120947234x level of concentration. They can actually stare, read, memorize in split seconds. Hence, their good results. Sigh.
Bye bye A's. Sadness.
I sang Kate Perry's song for like a bazzilion times today. I'm so very in love with that song.
She's so-the-bomb.
My butt hurt because I've been sitting on this thin and hard mattress of mine for too long, and I ate Milo like I breath oxygen. Seriously.
I'll get fat. YES, I am already fat, but yeah, fatter then. Ish. -you just had to made me say it. =/

Speaking of fats, I randomly have the temptation to... grow fatt-er.
I want to eat my lungs out and start having pizza, waffles served with ice-cream for breakfast.
After all, no one says that I can't have lasagna for supper right? haha.
Hmm, I shall list this under my to-do list. :)


Speaking of food, I crave for cheese naan right now. :(

I randomly miss my dad, although I just saw him yesterday. No idea. Must be due to the e-mail I sent him last night. emo-ness.

Seriously guys, my butt hurts. Ouch.

2 comments:

  1. apala u..but kedua-dua adik hang memang panas..wakaka..just go and study..i know it sounds wrong as im guilty too of whatever u were doing...just read 1 page then surf then read 1 page..or else if its too bad..just shut down ur lappie or go camp over at someone else's hse..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooi, you're the best lah love you (:

    ReplyDelete