June 13, 2008

I invaded my new crib, but the ants invaded me

Ants invaded my laptop and my table. You make me clean the table and the floor several times. I hate you ants. That is why I enjoy spraying those pesticide, watch you circle around, and dies slowly.

Officially moved into a new crib. I am no more under that expensive piece of shit.
This is wayyyyyy moreeee CHEAPER. woohoo~

Love my new room :)
Love the house, despite that it's rather empty.
Love the people.
Love the neighbors? Haha.

Her house was once next to mine. But now, her room is just 2 steps away.
Elaine Neo, my house mate for this new house :D Haha.



He was always the one who has to walk the extra mile because he lives a distance away from us.
And he was the one who always need someone to fetch him to college, because he hates sweating just before class starts.
He was always the lazy one to come to college if there's nothing extremely urgent. Urgent as if his cat, Cici died or what so ever. Lol.
But now, he lives next door, where I can just yell for something from my house, knock down his door, chill at his house for no reason and stares at his pile of unfolded clothes on his bed.
Leonard Leao, the new neighbor.



Not to forget, Leh Bin and Akil stays in the same unit as Leonard is. Which means, triple fun!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment