June 14, 2008

A 'bean' outing with the people next dor

With: Elaine, Kel Zoe, Leh Bin, Leonard
Dinner was wonderful because I indulged myself with a bowl of 'fa sang wu' at the Restaurant Bean. Yummy!!
Oh. I started face-booking. Yea. Just started. I know, it's lame. =.=
Facebook is so confusing that I rather take a book, face it and smack it on my head. Haha.

Schedule for next week:
1. Oral presentation & quiz
2. Econs presentation & quiz
3. Social psychology report & individual assignment
4. Sitcom production
5. Moral quiz
6. Movie review??
7. FINALS.

I need some play time :(

Anyhoo, am considering on keeping my blog private. Too many unknown and unwanted readers.
Too many passerby who drop by click on my links and befriend with some of my friends behind my back.
Sorry if it sounded offensive. But yeah. Might privatized it.
But no worries frequent familiar readers of mine :) I'll make sure you know every corner of my blonde moments :]

No comments:

Post a Comment