June 16, 2008

Unwell

It was 5.a.m when the uncomfortable feeling started to drown me. I suffocated. I felt like I was going to puke, but it just wouldn't come out.It hold me back. I can't breath, and knowing that I am going to puke, but it just wouldn't flow out, made it even worst. I was cold, my feet especially. I suffered through with these horrendous feeling for a couple of minutes. and then, the 'thing' which was suppose to come out, came out. It was painful. it was sour and very acidic like. my throat got hurt badly due to the acid which urge out from the stomach runs through my throat, and landed on the bathroom floor. It looks like my dinner, but then as I vomited more, what came out was something yellow and green in color. all I could taste was bitter and sour.

It was 5 in the morning and I was grieving in agony. Classes starts at 8 the next day. I do not know what to do or who to call. I crawl back to bed, with my terribly hurt throat, discomfort stomach, and try to sleep as I wrapped myself with layers of clothes. The next day, I looked pale. So pale that my friend was afraid to stand by me. My throat still hurt and I didn't have the strength to do anything. I tried my best to divert my full attention during class. The bitter and aftertaste which stays made everything I put in my mouth tasted terrible. Instantly, the toilet became my popular destination for vomiting and defecating. No, I thought I knew what causes these, but I didn't. Will not visit the doctor as I hated doctors, and its costly for something so minor. I need to save.

Presentation and quiz is tomorrow, and I still feel weak. I need drugs.steroids maybe.

Classmates were very kind, and caring. They reminded me of my mom ;) Thanks you-sweet-caring-lovable-earthlings. I am very much touched by your demeanors and appreciated it a lot. Love you :]

2 comments: