June 9, 2008

Bak Chang please :)

It's the time of year again where the Chinese would spend half of their time wrapping dumplings :)
mmm~ my favorite.
I am already imagining myself indulging those glutenous rice wrapped in leaves, the aroma of the meat clinched with the rice, and the oil which leaks through it. Oh, the serenity.
The pork, the rice, the yolk, the beans, the salted shrimp, the oils which leaks from the leaves.... :D
And mom had my votes every single year.
Oh,Maxie made bak chang as well. She's in Australia now, and yes she made bak chang. *claps* Honestly Max, I am shocked and impressed I must say. The chang's must have tasted nice.
Unfortunately, I do not have the opportunity :/
Of course, more changs means more calories, means more workout. -which I failed to do so-
Dionne and Evonne gave me two Nyonya Changs in campus today, since they know how much I love this dumpling but I couldn't get a miserable one. Those dumplings were from Malacca, courtesy of Dionne and Evonne parents :)
And ohmylordhocuspocusgod, it tastes like heaven. IT WAS SO GOOD.
and it was my first time ever tasting Nyonya Chang from Malacca. The rice is sort of white-ish and blue-ish. And the ingredients; lots of minced pork. It's so sweet and tasty :D

Sorry I couldn't offer you some. Hey, I wanted more myself *pouts*

****
I would like to propose my apologize for any of my doings and words which might seem seditious to you, yet I haven't seem to notice it at all. My words can be sharp and my actions can sometimes be unpleasant for your ears and eyes. And somehow, I did not take the initiative to bother. That is why, world, I offer you my sincere and deepest apology.

3 comments:

  1. adoi!!! luckily u like the changs... haha... i promise to get u more of it next time k... hahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO PROBLEM. CHANG'S ARE MY FAVORITE. AND YEAH, SADLY, NO PICTURES :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur mama's changs is very niceeeeee =D

    ReplyDelete