May 2, 2008

I've never told a lie and that makes me a liar.

Exams are just around the corner.And by just around the corner, it's really just around the corner.Like THE CORNER.
And yet I choose not to glued my eyes onto those piled of notes, but waste my time blogging. *sigh*

Subjects: Social Psychology, Economics, Moral Education, Media Appreciation and IELTS.

Social Psychology would be the *coughsworstcoughs* WHY? I don't hate the subject, in fact I think it's a wonderful subject, I don't hate HATE the lecturer..but...let's just say the classes aren't really working aite? :/
The rest are fine. I reckon.

Watched 27 Dresses. I love it (:



Despite that it's Katherine Heigl who starred the movie, a movie with typical romantic plot is just what I needed right now and she's so prettttyy.. haha.
I love the movie lah. :D



All Time Low is my new Fightstar. LOL.


All Time Low- Remembering Sunday
All Time Low- Jasey Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment