April 30, 2008

Clocks ticking I Think of You.



It's the time again. The time where I can feel the warmth, comfort and love of everyone which once felt distant from me. The time when there's always food awaits for me on the dining table. Times where I can shower my unconditional love to my dearly beloved. Times when I could just wake up, and not worry about how should I spend my day. Times where I could relax, and not do chores. Times where I can sit at the porch, sipping hot coco while reading Cry, The Beloved Country by Alan Paton, enjoying the melodious rhythm of the rain.
Times where I could stretch my arms wide and breath the fresh air, allowing the cold breeze to run through my messy hair. Times where I could stop worrying about how much money I have left in my torn pocket.Times where I could gaze at stars, catching up everything I had missed, and reminisce about the past. Time where I do no have to ponder and question what or where are you. Times where I do not have to wait for those precious calls.
Times where I don't have to feel like a dead soul waiting for time to past. Times where I can sit and stare at you, your delicate skin, your shiny hair and giggled at your silly jokes.Times where I could just say "Hello, I love you" every morning without dialing the numbers of my cell. Times where I can randomly run to you and wrap my arms around you.

Times which allows me to feel grateful and loved again.
And times like this, flies like the speed of light.


It's time to go home, love (:

Current addiction- hits from Fightstar!! *screams*

4 comments:

  1. hahahah... u listen to fightstar too?

    now go and "paint your target"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post is very cute and sweet. reminds me of...nicholas sparks. =)

    ReplyDelete