April 29, 2008

I'll only stop when I saw lights and man in uniforms (:




I randomly decided to write post like this to annoy amir reading his blog taught me the art of writing without putting a full stop nor commas which could sometimes irritates me and when i told him about it all he did was laughed i find what's funny about writing like this is when readers read all of sudden you saw lol then you go wtf because you suddenly realised that its suppose to be something funny but you didn't get it because before you can figure out the joke you have to first figure out the sentences lol i know, it's really annoying right and now im annoying you lol


Okay.That's enough. haha :D

I was browsing through and unbelievally, I found my old blog.
It was so lame. Leonard saw it and he think it's lame too. :)


Exam falls on the 5th of May. Yup,it's just around the corner.
Have I started concentrating yet? NOOO.
Help me concentrate :/


Currently reading- The Taxi Driver's Daughter by Julia Darling
It's for my book review.sigh.

And I can't wait to get my ass back home!

2 comments:

  1. aiyoyo... i also havent study la... same gang la.. haha... i saw my shoes in this post.. hehe.. looks nice on u la... one more thing, dun follow amir in blog posting la.. damn irritating...

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the best for your exams!
    BTW, is that yr feet in that pair of shoes?

    ReplyDelete