April 28, 2008

Fun in the Sun
To a few of my friends who did not get back to me, reply me or at least inform me, you people burst my bubble and believe me,
This will be the first and last I am informing you people about any plans or outings, since all of you have your own live.
And don't blame me for being neglectful towards you in the future.



Leonard, Dionne, Evonne and I went to Sunway Lagoon last Staurday.
Guess what, to my mamapapajollygosh, I saw Melissa and Joanne. As in Melissa and Joanne from Taiping. haha.
They went to the Scream Park while we enjoyed ourselves in the sun dipping our bodies in the chlorine and the extravagant theme park.

I had myself a tan thighs!! credits to my long tights, my thighs have two colors now. wtf. haha.
After all the time spending and enjoying in the chlorine, we headed for the theme park.
First ride was the worst and I shall never step into that thingamagic again.



I felt terrible, like puking. me, puking after having my hands on extreme rides?
Rarely happen, yo.
But this was a killer. Spinning at 360 degrees? Urgh. Thinking about it made me feels dizzy wiizzy again.

In short, I had fun. Like major fun :D I would love to go again because I like-

;the feeling of seeing the lagoon from far, and then get all excited to get down there
;the anticipation for the rides
;wearing my shades because my eyes are so small that if I don't wear my shades, my eyes will be so exhausted from all the squinting.
;the joy of jumping and hopping because I decided not to wear my slippers when the floor is so freaking hot, and then Leonard had to borrow me one side of his slipper so that I could at least stand on it for a while
;looking at hot guys with hot bods
;envying those girls with hot bods
;looking at little children playing in the pool while their parents have that worried look on their face
;taking pictures with the lagoon mascot
;waiting for the big bucket of water to pour down and then everyone will yell "It's coming it's coming"
;running around the lagoon with our soaked clothes choosing what to play next
;wiggling my feet in the man-made sand
;Dionne laughing at how small my eyes is when I'm in the sun
;dipping myself in the pool and let the wave sweeps all my troubles away
;the thought that I am going to get a tan, when I actually don't.
;laughing at Dionne, Evonne and Leonard trying to float themselves in the water :D
;looking at our silly faces after those wild crazy rides
;boasting to my friends who did not went there. LOL.

Let's visit that place again :) This time, make sure more of you go with me :D


5 comments:

  1. fuyoh miss lew.... i really like the opening of your blog la.. really should teach them a lesson next time.. if they ask us go out next time, we MUST DISAPPOINT them... nevertheless, we really had a great time right?? with or without those ppl, it is still the same... next stop: GENTING HIGHLANDS, SUMMER SPLASH 2008 (&th JUNE 2008)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Dionne.I am not referring to the people in our class la. the people in our class are fantabulous bunch of monkeys. haha (: But to MY FRIENDS in particular.My close friends. Oh wait shouldn't say close friends anymore, should say my use to be close friends. haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. We not ur close friends la...like that la...u hurt us...wuwuwuwuwuwuw~~~~ :(

    P/S: Merajuking now

    ReplyDelete
  4. YORH.I meant all those who lives in Taiping. =.="

    ReplyDelete
  5. tak sangka leonard kuat merajuk!

    ReplyDelete