April 27, 2008

The Pink Thing; The Epilogue:
I definitely enjoyed myself. Did you?
View previous entries to further understand the flow of this event.



In my opinion, this orientation night was by far the best I had ever been. Compared to those previous ones. This is not just statement I made because I am part of the council which organises it, but if I was a freshie, I define it awesome (: despite the food though.

Although I was busy running up and down, in and out, I managed to squeeze in a little of my time to bang my head and partayyy. ;D


;Hui Sim (Sharon) attended for the night as well.


;Mei Hsuan


Leroy;...is lame. :D


elaine;your's truly;leh bin


;Jason and his pink tie


;The Foundation and Diploma Students of Mass Comm


G; (the one with the hideous hat)
-he was sweaty-.... :/




Your's truly;tika;mr.suresh;dionne
-Lei, tika reminds me of you- :)


(:

2 comments: