May 3, 2008

It's more than just a love song.



Instead of smoking, dope, marijuana, cocaine, ecstasy, computer games, and etc..
It's coke.
If you consider drinking at least two cans every single day isn't too much, I'm not a coke addict then. haha.

I KNOW IT'S VERY HARMFUL/UNHEALTHY.
I KNOW THAT COKE IS pH2.

I KNOW ABOUT THE EXPERIMENT WHERE THE COIN BECAME SPARKY CLEAN IT WAS RINSED WITH COKE.
I KNOW THAT I MIGHT DIE YOUNG DRINKING TOO MUCH OF THESE.

But, it's so irresistible.

It is obviously addictive, seductive, tempting, and again addictive.
Come on, these babies taste like heaven :)
This wouldn't be my first time addicted to this thingamagic though.
I had been in this situation once though. Few years back.
I drank like *coughsthereecoughs* cans a day? Those days, I was so indulged with Coke, I need it every single meal.
At that time, there were no Coca-cola Light yet mind you.
Strangely, I wasn't addicted to Vanilla Coke, but Coca-Cola.
Yeah baby. (:
Bring the Coke on.

:D

Why coca-cola light? You see. I want to drink the old-fashioned coke, which is like tremendously sweet and which tastes way better than Coca-Cola light..
However, if I choose to drink that every single day to feed my addiction, I'll grow horizontally.
So yeah, I turn to this little darling of mine. My oh so satisfying must-have.
I'm not saying that Coca-cola light aren't at all fattening..IT IS. Although it stated there "zero sugar".
Psssh. AS IF.

I think I need therapy. A coke therapy.
A coke consultant, a coke psychiatrist, a coke dietitian, a coke nutritionist, a coke medical center..
*thinks hard and stares into space*

or I might even consider registering myself into a Coke Rehab Center.
I mean there should be one right... hmm?
I'll open one if there's none in this world.
Instead of helping the coke addicts, I'll force their throat down with Coke everyday. HAHA.

I have tonnes of Coke stacked up in my room. Want one? ;]
I'll spare you some and the rest are mine.

3 comments:

  1. woa..cola addict..becareful girl,else you're gonna end up like my friend's uncle (who passed away because of it..)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advice Paulene. LOL (:
    and yup, I know I might die young.sigh :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adoi...talk abt dying...no better thing to do izzit? Lol...u owe me a coke miss lew(d)...I'm refering to the last line of ur post...

    ReplyDelete