January 19, 2010

Rewind to the 80's

Murai's 2nd Anniversary Party. The theme allocated was Fabulous 80's. I was part of the crew. You know, cause I am interning with Astro and all. Well, I dolled myself up with a black puffy short dress, leggings and a pair of stilettos to complete the entire outfit. Black will always be the color to go, for me. I know, it's the 80's and I have to dress overly colorful. Well, rule number one about me is that I never obey the rules :) So to speak, everyone dress their best, that night. As for the celebrities. they looked stunningly beautiful, as they strut their ways on the red carpet. Truth be told, my knowledge on these local celebrities, are zero. Nada. Even after they walked in and they introduced themselves to me and vice versa, and we snap a few pictures and chit chat like friends. I still have no clue.

And so I randomly asked Ika, my colleague.

"Eh kenapa saya tak nampak budak hensem semua ni kat office kita. Mana tempat diorang?"
"Memang la tak pernah lihat kat office. Itu celebrity la, sepet."
"Celebrity? Eh kenapa tak cakap. Eish. I buat malu lar macam nie."

That, was how I found out.
The rest of the pictures are on facebook, fyi :)


Ariel.


Alif from One in A Million.


 Aijeb!


 Linda Onn.


Zoey.


 Ziana Zain


and my red carpet moment with that she-male model.

No comments:

Post a Comment