January 20, 2010

Chace me please

I have always been a fan of Gossip Girl ever since Season 1, which would be 3 years ago? Despite that the show is sometimes corrupted, twisted and how several episodes could be overrated at times, I must say I am still a fan. I don't know. There's this force, or something that desires me to go on and finish episodes after episodes. Maybe its because Gossip Girls never fails to portray the high-end fashion taste in every outfit that hung upon the frame of those actors and actresses. Nevertheless, the script and writers performed an illustrious, splendid job. Well, if you minus some of the unnecessary plots and absurdly ridiculous dramas. Overall, I think it's not bad. Beautiful people, great script, twisted plot. Those are the primary ingredients for a good drama, no? 




Blair and Chuck have always been my favorite characters. Sometimes Lily Bass too, because she portrays such a kindred, fashionista mother image altogether, in a package. And she is one hot mama, right?! Season 2 was a disaster, I must say. And then the show accelerated and Season 3 became more exhilarating. Mainly, because Chuck and Blair are finally together, after two seasons. and every other characters in the show grows along; Jenny becomes the delusional, mean Queen of Constance,  and Serena's never-ending love issues with every man she laid her eyes on. Also, season 3 became more favorable due to the fact that the writers drew this pleasant relationship; intertwining both Blair's and Chuck's personalities to play a humorous iloveyou-but-youcancheatonme relationship. Besides that, Blair's raw perkiness whereby she constantly exaggerates her speech and gestures without realizing it, simply makes her more adorable and lovable. As for Chuck, he became a man of words. He knows what to say, each time. The writers really did an admirable job in transforming Chuck the rascal, playboy into this dashing, likable, charming, matured man. His words are like a broom, because they swept me off my feet. *raise eyebrows*


 

Nate's character on the hand, sometimes appears to be just a distraction. The prominence of his character carefully fades. However, his physical charm doesn't. The fact that his character is slowly slipping away, captivated me even more. I started paying attention to him and realized that he obtain such handsome features! So good looking! I know, there are tonnes of girls who would probably kill my by now for my major flung in noticing this dashing, flamboyant gentleman. I am sometimes, too slow. He gets cuter, I admit. He got the looks. But Chuck got the charm.

Sometimes, I get undecided when I watch the show. For now, I am all out for Chace Crawford who played Nathaniel Archibald. Hee.
So handsome lah, how to resist.





One word, STEAM.

No comments:

Post a Comment