September 26, 2009

The Big 2-0 partays

Friday
May Ling and Rachel took me to Changkat for dinner. Ciccio :) And our journey to Ciccio was hectic and crazy. With the google map and notes-taking, switching on the light to read the notes and me who constantly asked oi.left or right?. May Ling and Rachel paid for dinner and surprised me with a tiramisu cake at the end. I was literally shock when the waitress came and started singing Happy Birthday. I screamed, and shocked the waitress. Haha.The cake was uberly delicious! The texture of the cake was so smooth and indeed one of the best tiramisu cake I've tasted. Rachel's boyfriend, Julian came and took us to Poppy later on. Again, to celebrate my birthday & Nicholas (Julian's friend) birthday.. There were like what, 15 of us there. Of course la we minum and goyang. No more details :D

And then the boys started throwing people into the pool. As much as you do not want to be thrown into the pool, you have no choice because all of the boys are strong and muscular. So crazy. Except for the part where those Indian parking guards forced us to pay RM30 just so that we could get out of the parking lot. 

Twas a wild night :)

Saturday
Fetched Yun Kat and MayLing from Kelana Jaya. Head for dinner and then MOS. Met up with MayLing's cousin and his big bunch of friends. Left MOS at 2am and continue the night with Cocoa Banana. VIP some more, cause one of our friend's uncle owns Cocoa Banana. So Yun Kat, May Ling and I went gila again. Yun Kat got a combo from me; stepped and scratched him like several times. I feel so bad, but it was funny. So, sorry lar. Haha :P And then randomly, all those Cocoa Banana-ians sang Happy Birthday. They went all WOOOHHHOOOO, and PHEEWWIIITT and *applause* . I was like WAHH :) and I got this bouquet from one of the bartenders. The night ended with me staying over at May Ling's place. Ahh, I love my them larh.
2 straight nights in a row. fuuuhh.

Sunday
John and I went to the Curve to celebrate my birthday again. He decided to treat me for a feast in Bubba Gump. Such a dear :) And then we went for movie; The Ugly Truth.  So nice of him for willingly spending his time with me. Big hug to the John.

No comments:

Post a Comment