September 14, 2009

Clinging to every little thing

i want to know that i had already tried my hardest before i truly let go of everything, simply because i want no regrets. is this really the end? or am i being overly emotional and melancholic about this? i long for the latter. tell me that all this means nothing to you and i'll stop hoping. because hope is the only thing that kept me believing, till now. - i sat myself down, isolating myself from the others. wanting to slid it in between my fingers. wanting to placed it between my cracked, pale lips, inhale it, and patiently exhale, exhale all that sorrow. then, i'll really know the joy? of it. I, still want to try.

but then again, why am i filling myself with these unnecessary grief. so overrated right? haha.
no, i'm not being exaggeratedly emo. pffft. i just choose to practice self-censorship anymore.  

attended a workshop at 95% last sunday. it was a copy-writing workshop. leonard and two of our seniors were there as well. this fairly paled looking hand stretched upon us, greeting us with a warm Hello, we haven't officially met yet. I'm Janet Lee, and you must be Stephanie and Leonard. aah. zee multi-award winner Janet Lee :) such a warm, jovial and humble person. that workshop which lasted for 3 hours really gave me an insight on what copy-writing and advertising are all about. i truly learned a lot from her and the others.

pictures taken after lunch. inspired by zheng the joo :)

the academy

the street
the apek

the brothers
Listening to: Bruises by Chairlift

No comments:

Post a Comment