July 19, 2009

Sepet and sepet reverse

Leithiga a/p Mohanachandran & Ooi Su Lin.
our friendship will be one of the pulchritudinous commodities I shall forever preserved.

my two best friends will be leaving the country to embark in a journey to pursue and achieve their goals. i am more than content to know that they are on the right path in ensuing their dreams and hopes. i know you can do it, my dearest darlings! :) it is true; time flies when you have the time of your life. of leng chee kang, sulin's annoyingly adorable manner of ruining our sarcastic remarks/jokes, Lei's blustering and stentophonic sentiment and my junky sarcasm were the perfect uttmost ingredients in creating turbulent of laughters. my meet up session with them last week at SS2 was merrily entertaining and comincally joyful. ahh, they will certainly be missed even more when the time finally comes for them to leave Malaysia.

courtesy to SuLin who somehow enjoys taking candid shots. or else, there wouldn't be any pictures because I am seriously to busy bursting into chachination and laughter in our own conversation :)

the pictures would be perfecto if that man was not sitting behind us. ish, he is annoying me. these are strips of how potong (lame versi Melayu) SuLin was that night. haha.

Lei; Yen


Aiyoyo Yen! Can die wehh. This SuLin ah.


AIYOOOOOO! headache headache..
Sigh. I know I know. Dam potong right.


Lei, my plan is; we ignore her kaw kaw.
In the end, our ignorance towards SuLin's ultimately lame remarks...


... for one minute :)


-one minute ended-


Lei, my sepet reverse.
Hee :D


Arrrgggh! :)


Lame la you.
Come on. You way lamerrrr lahh
:)


yes, she is that adorable!






ahh. the bestfriends.

2 comments:

  1. waliao eh....this post is to boikot me or what.....people...that's NOT the REAL authentic conversation kay....hahaha will miss you and Lei la...better send me all that so-called 'potong' pictures....ice skate ones too..and btw...ur english is so 'simple' that I find it hard to understand la....ahahaha. Maybe u play too much HEart ATTTack! or hand too sakit ad. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *sigh*
    and i was relly..very happy.
    thanks to the two of you.
    :)

    ReplyDelete