July 13, 2009

Cause I don't care eh eh eh eh

I am literally cemented in Subang for almost 3 weeks already. It's amazing that I am able to pass my time being unproductive. I nominated myself; zee pwincess of unproductive. My daily routine encompasses of dropping Jason off at college and then gym for maybe an hour or so. Breakfast whilst reading the newspapers fits in next. The day continues with me glued onto the laptop until maybe 4 something. That's when Jason would ring me in order to fetch him back from college. May or may not cook dinner. Simple dishes like tom yam fried rice, ikan goreng or vegetables are the typical menu. Oh, the best dish so far was my mashed potato. With no intention of boasting, my mashed potatoes are enough to make you salivate :) Kenneth was the only fortunate one to be able to taste it.

The evening goes on by watching television and more bonding sessions with my laptop. Sometimes, I end my day by reading. And the cycle continues the next day.

Again, again and again.

Fortunately, Su Lin will be dropping by tomorrow.
Phewww.
I can drag her for shopping, food, movies and perhaps skating.
:)

Let me entertain you with a few goofy images =D





If I was born a boy, I would be that good looking.
*tsk tsk*


Blergh.
Don't judge me!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment