December 24, 2008

I say Bee Emm is fun, too

A bunch of the 1989 batch of Convent girls had met up on the eve of Christmas Eve.
We agreed to meet at eight p.m, but of course, everyone only came at nine.
At nine p.m, Maxie who is on a semester break from her university in Australia arrived with her other half, Gessie. Those two sisters come in package I tell you :P
The fact that I was in Taiping Central draws me to meet a lot of familiar faces.
Hellooo, it's Taiping Central for god's sake.
Also, since it was the eve of the Christmas Eve, the FGA church members performed several Christmas songs on the center stage. That was also when I met more of zee very familiar faces.
Soon Han, Even, Charis, Hunter Ching How, Tian Wei, Jared and Joanna, Jovi, Wei Ling; just to name a few (:

We proceeded by heading to the K-Box area.
So the seven of us went into the room and started singing like we're Madonna.
The ultimate song was 'Crazy' by Britney Bitch (:
Why you ask. That's because we tried to translate most of the lyrics into Malay words while singing along, and only Britney's hits were able to rock our asses. I kid you not (:

Britney Spears: Crazy
Crazy... I'm in too deep
Gila... Saya terlalu dalam


This is one of the times where I could actually say that;
Saya bangga saya tahu Bahasa Melayu.

Su Lin & Fatima

Maxie


Blame Gessie. She wanted all of us to make it like a candid shot. Apparently, only Maxie, Sulin and I listened. Hence, the hideous look lah.

After the one hour of screaming and singing aimlessly, all of us parted and went home.
Sulin and I went to McD for supper and we had a really long chat about the future and the past.
And also about her flying to the States next year. I am bound to miss her a lot when that happens.

Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas too all (:

2 comments:

  1. oi! i look hideous! remove!!!! y0u remind me y i hated taking pics. T.T

    ReplyDelete
  2. please lah. you are so not okay (: don't be so harsh on yourself.

    ReplyDelete