December 26, 2008

A new year unfolds


This year, I love.

Amazing friends, I found.
Wonderful memories, I possessed.
I is truly blessed.

Better than any year had been, better than any joy known, better than any wish realized.
And I had lived this year with zest.

Yen Lew's compelling and weighty moments of 2008 (in random orders).

1. I became Britney Sepet; the annoying character of a dumb-Chinese-want-to-be-dumb-Blond-whose-boyfriend-name-is-Kari bin Pap for a sitcom.




2. I found a merry bunch of friends who often dragged me for chor dai dee, pool sessions and paintball (:





3. This girl.



4. The Adventure Race I participated in.



5. Zee birthday surprise (:


6. This.



7. Thoughts like where my leg may be amputated :|


8. Eugene-who-squashed-Lei's-cake-20-seconds-before-the-birthday-surprise.



9. Me bunch of girls.


10. Of course, him (:

******
May all the dreams in your eyes, all the desires in your heart and all
the hopes in your life blend together, to give you the most spectacular
New Year ever.

Happy New Year to all.

4 comments:

  1. happy new year to you!
    may 2009 be as zestful as 2008 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! im speechless. happy new year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know, if I wasn't all teary-eyed and so-the-touched I'd be whacking you nicely for putting that red-faced, puffy-lipped picture of me ;)

    See. Point made. You.miss.me. :)

    Yes lah yes lah, I miss you tooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will never punch me in any circumstances. Because you L-O-V-E me too much dear (: Haha :D

    ReplyDelete