July 27, 2008

Squashed chocolate indulgence



It was Lei's birthday on the 26th of July.
Celebrated with her, Gene and John. We surprised her.
Here, read Lei's
blog to find out more.
And oh, one more thing, Gene accidentally sat on the birthday cake! LMAO. =D
I think all of us enjoyed ourselves.At least I think I did. :]

Less pictures because most of it are in Lei's camera.
Lei, I'm waiting for the pictures and videos. haha.


And today, went out with Gene and Lei, before Gene head home to Kampar.
Walked around Taiping.
We and our itchy hands had to touch everything we laid on our eyes on.
Toys,stationaries, baby;s clothes (wth?), shirts, hair products.
We practcially touched everything in that lame supermarket :D
It was fun because I was with them (:
We held hands and we felt like kids again.
Want to do more of those.

I'm missing them already. :(

4 comments:

  1. ke jealous an...................
    heeh..anyway..im curious..so did u guys ate the squashed choc indulgence? =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. dont worry ooi. we'll do this with you k the next time all of us meet :) we terribly miss your presence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to leithiga..happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

    now,why cant i have a birthday every month?

    ReplyDelete