July 21, 2008

Dipping legs, I love (:

Sorry for abandoning you my sweet old blog.
I know. You people are starting to miss me and my sepetness. right? :D

I was in Taiping for more than a week. And will be heading home next week for degree.
Taiping was as usual, peaceful, cheap, yet somehow boring.
But my lovable, huggable, cute, lovely, good friends of mine made it all happening.
Rachel introduced Eugene, John and I her friend, Jin Le to us.
She came down with her to have a look at Taiping. Hopefully she likes it :/
Jin Le reminded me of Jie Jing, another friend whom I haven't met for god knows how long.
And so, long story short- the five of us went to Burmese Pool on Sunday morning.
We were supposed to come out dry, as we only dipped our legs.
But NOOO, I ended up with a soaked butt.
Yay me - sweat`.



Rachel, & Jin Le


I love (:


hello eugene :D haha.


I love too (:


John did it again.


=)


hello again eugene.


John's loving it. XD


jinle,your's truly,rachel.


& flying kisses to you!

=D

more updates soon (:

3 comments:

  1. you look so happy yen and that's great!!!!!! good to see the rest too.all look in their element...seems like im the only one off track frm everyone..keseorangan di nilai.....the last one i saw was you actually..but im happy cz u all appear in my dreams and I mean it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sulin! i misss u too!!!!!=(((((.hehe, yenn, sudah ambil the dvd tak??=P

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww im touched by your comment ooi :) i miss you terribly too.

    rachel,i have yet to take the dvd. VERY THE SORRY! i just came back form KL today. havent got the time..tell your dad i am really really sorry.

    ReplyDelete