July 31, 2008

So hot that I melted

Orientation.
Oh.How b-o-r-i-n-g.
I was half awake during the first part of it.
Partly, was due to the medication.
Secondly, I AM SLEEPY.
Lastly, it was our second orientation for us foundation continuing students.
That's why lah boring.
:)

Nevertheless, it was fun as we scrolled our eyes onto those new-comers.
spotting for soon-to-be- classmates.
drooling over the hottest boy in the auditorium.
envy over hot girls.
and
catching up with the old friends.
Now, I can't wait for classes to commence.
=)

AND OHMYCHEESEMACERONIPAPAJOLLYGOD.
The weather is killing me.
Jason Mraz; "....so hot that I melted"
Seriously, I might melt soon.
urgh.
And I'm still sick.
And it's so hot.
Gah!. stupid flu and cough.
Shoo.Go away lah.
You're eating me.
GRRRR.

No comments:

Post a Comment