June 3, 2008

Wake me up when June ends

Yes. It's blue. It's so blue-ish due to my recent emo moments, blueee feeling and I just feel.... blue lah.

I am on the verge of inserting new post for my lame blog, and completing the never ending assignments.
and I finally decided on...ahh, you should have know by now.
Let's have a recap of what needed to be handed up in this devilish-oh-so-hellish month of June.

1.Media Appreciation Review
2.Film a 20 minutes sitcom.
3.Moral-10 pages of essay written about the topic given.
4.Oral presentation
5.Speaking test/Listening test
6.Economics observation and report.
7.Social physcology lab report.
8.Social physcocolgy individual essay.
9. Media Appreciation, Social physocology, and Moral Quiz
10. Finals; and we have no study leave. *cursing*

Any of my classmates who read this will definitely have their heart skipped twenty beats :O
Some lecturers can be really weird at times. Handing us assignments at the very last minute.Therefore, this explains the students last minute work as well. What is given last minute will have last minute outcomes. :D

All this loads of stress made me miss home. Oh wait, I miss my home and family every single day. ha.
Ok. I need to divert my focus back to reality and get my head straight. Sigh.

Current frustrations: The world and the people living in it is annoying me right now. I'm so annoyed by it, I even find myself annoying.

Countdown to- head home, have a good laugh and relax.

1 comment:

  1. aduhai miss lew...
    your blog is certainly a GREAT reminder to all of us bout the piling up assignments...
    we seriouly are running out of time la... *faints*

    ReplyDelete