May 25, 2008

I need EVERYTHING NICE.

Firstly, sorry for neglecting you my faithful readers. I've been busy and down; seriously.

Rough week. Everything is falling apart. Yes, I am back to me "emo" mood.
Despite that, I am still managing and handling it quite well.
compared to previous times, where my friends claimed that I lost my soul. swt`
Granpa is not doing well. And I am not ready for the news that I don't ever wish to hear.
Stay with me Granpa, I'll pray hard for you. I love you terribly.
And thanks to this sensational 'emo' feeling of mine, it made me miss my mom's cooking. and of course, the woman herself as well (:
This second half of my last semester seemed so packed at jumbled up compared to the first half.
I hated it. Urgh.
The only manner for me to relax and ease my mind of this depressing issues is by hitting the gym. That's the only time my mind stop functioning. I stop worrying, thinking what to do next, and just run run run and run.
And no, the gym did not get me any fitter and muscular. Thanks to my greedy habit consumption of food.

It feels like I'm carrying 20235874356230842342351048 tonnes of metal on my shoulders right now.
I need lots of support, motivation, love, advice...everything nice.
I need catalysts to make my upside down frowny lips to turn right up again.
I need my mom to talk to me and tell me everything I wish and don't wish to listen.
I want to hug my dad and tell him that everything is not right.
Mostly,I want to be there for my granpa so badly :(

I'll hit my bed and mourn on my own now. Toodles.

2 comments:

  1. stay strong mei yen... i know you are facing depression right now... so all u have to do is think positive... u can always count on me to help u out... i'll always be there for you my dear friend... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sabar girl.......sorry i can't help you much..hope that everything will turn out okay yea..anything just give me a call yea..tc!

    ReplyDelete