April 21, 2008

She's not lucky,She's definitely not a star.

Being the usual dramatic me, I am going to say that this was the worst day of my life.
I repeat.WORST.

In the morning, Dr.Vijaya gave us back our essay.
And, my marks was not satisfactory.
That shatters my beautiful morning.

Then, in the afternoon, I realised that I had lost my watch.
My faithful watch which I had for approximately 3 years.
THE watch which cost hundreds.
THE watch that I truly miss.
THE watch that fits me perfectly.
And now,it's missing.
Okay,so that wraps up the afternoon agenda.

Later late in the evening, I found out that I lost my file.
I was hoping that I misplaced it somewhere,but then after searching high and low,
it is most predictably that the file is missing.
My file contains my IELTS Book which cost RM39.00, my Media Appreciation notes, my planner and my timetable.
If I am not mistaken, I think the last place I left it was on top of the ATM machine.
I went back to the ATM machine, and my file was no where to be found. Sadness. =(

Right now, I seriously hope that someone found my file, and be a good Samaritan to return it back to me, or even hand it over to the office so that I can retrieve it back.
Oh pretty please :(
This file is so important to me.
Despite that my exam is approaching, and I have no notes;
I still want the file back. *sigh*

So yes, I am not only dramatic, but very irresponsible.
Oh gosh,why do I have to be so irresponsible? :(

*singing Akon's- Put the blame on me* "You can put the blame on me, you can put the blame on me."

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your bad rotten day.

    You are not alone, mine ended rather badly as well. =)

    Sigh.

    Let's hope tomorrow will be better and hopefully your watch and file will miraculously crawl back to you. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Elaine (: Oh gee.You read my blog. haha :D

    Yala.It was one hell of a day yesterday.AND I REALLY HOPE THAT MY FILE WILL CRAWL BACK TO ME. :/

    ReplyDelete