April 22, 2008

I asked for it and I got it.



We are made of sugar and spice and all things nice (:

Guess what;
Yours truly got back her file. *jumps in rejoice*
I would really love to thank the dude/dudette in person, to take the effort of handing my file over to the office.
To the you-know-who-who-returned-my-file, I owe you big time ;D

Lately, I have been wasting too much of my hours doing unproductive activities.

I know the world and I are surfing on the same frequency;
which reads: TIME IS RUNNING OUT.TIME IS RUNNING OUT.
24 hours will never be enough.
Don't you wish you have more hours?
Hello, you get to sleep more!
Oh wait, that would eventually made no difference.
Because even if the world is given more than 24hours, people would just play/shop more, procrastinate and start on assignments even much later, and eventually, you would start wishing for more hours, again.

The art of procrastination;
big bundle of laundry piled up aside, notes untouched, assignments undone, books yet to be read, room yet to be clean although there are still no signs of ants and cockroaches invading my room( thank god), and etc.

-Now you know why.
(:



Upcoming events:
-The Pink Thing;
-Sunway Lagoon
-Exams! :(

1 comment:

  1. Sugar and spice!!! Lol...like the bevel effect a lot...keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete