June 26, 2007

pudding!

this morning:

-went to my ex-school (SMC).i went there to verify my certs and all la,for college marr.
and i saw En.Safri.he used to teach me English when i was Form 2.unfrotunately,he still remembers me :/

and the conversation goes :

Mr.S: so,what chu doing now? college?

me: urm.yea.taylors.

Mr.S:oh.the one in Penang la.

me: err.nola.taylors tak dak kat penang.

Mr.S: siapa kata tak da.tuu,tukang jahit tu ada kat penang ma.

me: ==' very funy sir.

my uncle showed me one of his stamp albums this morning.its nice :] got varieties of stamps in there.took some shots on the cute ones :D its from USA :O! (:
seee.puppy ,awwwww.
and more dogssss :D
and more!!!! i have this 'thing' for dogs. XD

later that evening,my mom&I baked bread pudding (: my all time favourite.

random equipments.haha.

bake,bake bake.
and viola! XD

;;shall blog again later tonight.see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment