June 26, 2007

heard of my dad saying that he'l buy a toyota vios for me.and of course,i WAS happy.until at night,dad suddenly change his mind to Myvi.==' im like,,anything la.its your money.so,,yeah.
but deep down.i sakit hati la.!!! who doesnt want a vios??? :O! hahahaa.
anyhoo,told you last night,it was Jason's birthday today.and i shall post some pics.we(family)went out for dinner.ohgod,dam full! speaking of food,I think im fatter!!! :(
anyhoo,we went to this restaurant.and it was so freagging noisy.got those 'pai chao'(jamuan).
god.it was packed with elderly people.and the worst part;them singing the karaoke on the stage.ear-killling.



<------- Jason.
and of course.we have cake too! but no pictures.because i was lazy.:P
and oh,i chatted with Joshua today.haha.i missed him and my other rockers alot.
and Samantha messaged me.and she says she misses me and all.i feel so appreciated.HAHA.
and Andrew misses me too.he was my ex-housemate ;D

i feel so miss-able these days.HAHA :D
ohyar.i gemuk dah.owis makan nieeee : didnt exercise.nevermind la.gemuk gemuk la.as long as im happy.HAHA XD
i always grow fatter when im in taiping.then balik KL,kurus balik.LOL .:P
i miss siang,lu long,andrew and MAYLING.im craving for siew pao right now.haha.
i wana eat eat eat.but i cant :(
and people.i got ulser.pain eh.especially when im wearing braces.:X gahhh!!!
and i drank wine!!! ;DD
ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment