January 10, 2010

Blogspot, AGAIN?

Okay. Let's not entirely kill this old chap. This blog, I mean.
I shall handle both blogs. Okay? Hopefully :)

...I am slowly losing my wonders in writing. It's been far too long since I had ever posted anything lengthy. The newly born Tumblr isn't exactly helping. Hello, I can just surf through thousands of blogs and click 'Reblog' onto any posts I find amusing! It's that simple. Of course I rarely write anymore. I like how words obtain such strong capability to construe and narrate each particular details, each picture and that very feeling you affront. A pen is indeed mightier than a sword.

I am excited that 2010 commenced. Everyone deserves a new beginning, no? 2009 was not one of the best years I had. If I would to weigh the awesome and anguishing moments I encountered in that year, the anguishing fucked up moments win hands down. More reasons for me to flush 2009 down the drain.
 
Dear 2010,
Please treat me well. I promise I'll be good, and I'll minimize the swearing :)

Love always,
Yen.

1 comment: