April 23, 2009

Damn it

I am annoyed because of my Media Literacy result!! Which leads me onto losing the opportunity to present in an international conference called SEARCH, the South East Asean Research in Communication and Humanity. You see, what happened was, our lecturer had chosen her speakers based on the result of the test she have us last week. And I only scored averagely. And according to her, my analysis was very good yet my point to support my analysis was not evident enough. So yes, there goes my opportunity to present in that international conference. I want it so badly actually, because I know I can do it. Oh wells, I screwed up that paper. Sigh. It's not my time yet I guess. cry

Yet, congratulations to 10 of my classmates who were chosen to share the same stage with scholars and professors around the world. Go rock the world classmates!! I'll be there to support every one of you biggrin


Honestly, I have troubles with Media Literacy I tell you. My grades were good for every subject except this. URGH. why why why.

Things had been preety messy lately. Semester break starting, despite the overload of assignments. Met a lot of new friends, like them yet loving the old friends even more now. A few of the familiar faces of the class becomes closer at heart. Yes, life is preety good right now......
...except for Media Literacy!!mad

1 comment:

  1. awww...it's okay. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade! If life gives you durian, tahan the pain from the durian thorns. Or better, open the isi make durian cake and throw the skin away. =)

    ReplyDelete