September 28, 2008

There goes another year

The birthday was, err awfully different this year.
The family forgot. It rarely happens in the family, but yes, they forgot.
Funny, no?
Of course, I did not cry silently to myself. Blame their excessively tight schedule.
They were really really busy. Did I emphasize REALLY?

But of course, the boyfriend, best friend and close friends made it all better :)
Well, at least some close friends.
There's no other way to thank you all
but to wish all of you a many happy in return : )

hugs*

And I've been dating assignments since holidays started. The critique, the presentation, the report and yada yada.
Glasses are getting thicker and the bum got wider.
Thanks to the excessive hours of staring at the laptop. *curse silently*


I desperately want to torture the porcupine head :(
It's been two weeks, and it's killing me.

4 comments:

  1. uuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh...forgot? Well...think of it like this...they have nt forgotten for 18 yeaRS..SO ITS OKLA.....horrrrrrr...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the two week's been killing the porcupine head too '')

    ReplyDelete
  3. well... this is the first time only rite? tahan la, maybe next year got double birthday bash le!

    ReplyDelete
  4. much love and many hugs (my usual)

    (:

    ReplyDelete